c o n t a c t u s

B-1 Business Visitors

Persons who want to enter the U.S. temporarily for business must first obtain a B-1 business visitor visa. Applicants must show that:

  • The purpose of the trip is to enter the U.S. for business;
  • The alien will not engage in gainful employment while in the U.S. (must be working for employer in country of origin while in U.S.)
  • The person plans to remain temporarily for a limited, specified period of time; and
  • Have a residence in a foreign country that the person does not intend to abandon.

Contact us for more details