c o n t a c t u s

B-2 Pleasure Visitors (Tourists)

Persons who want to enter the U.S. temporarily for pleasure must first obtain a B-2 tourist visa. Applicants must show that:

  • The purpose of the trip is to enter the U.S. for pleasure;
  • The person plans to remain temporarily for a limited, specified period of time; and
  • The person has a residence in a foreign country that he/she does not intend to abandon.

Contact us for more details