c o n t a c t u s

E-1 Treaty Traders

A foreign person is allowed to enter the U.S. if they are a citizen of a foreign country that has a ‘treaty of commerce’ with the U.S. The purpose of the trip must be:

  • Solely to carry on substantial trade, including trade in services or trade in technology; and
  • The trade must be principally between the United States and the foreign state of which the person is a national.

Contact us for more details