c o n t a c t u s

E-2 Treaty Investors

A foreign person is allowed to enter the U.S. if they are a citizen of a foreign country that has a treaty of commerce with the U.S. In order to qualify for an E-2 Treaty Investor Visa, the foreign person must:

  • Enter the U.S. solely to develop and direct the operations of an enterprise in which the person has actually, irrevocably, and substantially invested;
  • Be a citizen of a country with a treaty of commerce with the U.S; and
  • Work for an investing company where nationals of the Treaty Nation hold a majority ownership or control.

Contact us for more details