E3 Temporary professional employment visa for Australian citizens
To qualify for an E-3 visa, an applicant must demonstrate:
- That the applicant has a legitimate offer of employment in the United States;
- That the position the applicant is coming to fill qualifies as a specialty occupation;
- That the applicant is an Australian citizen;
- That the applicant has the necessary academic or other qualifying credentials;
- That the applicant's period of stay will be temporary; and
- If applicable, before the alien may commence employment in the specialty occupation, that he or she has the necessary license or other official permission to practice in the specialty occupation.