c o n t a c t u s

F-1 Student Visa

Persons who desire to enter the U.S. to pursue an education must first obtain a Student Visa. To qualify, the person must:

  • Have a residence in a foreign country with no intent of abandoning;
  • Be an actual student qualified to pursue a full course of study;
  • Seek to enter the U.S. temporarily, solely for the purpose of pursuing a full course of study at an established college, university or other academic institution; and
  • The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service must approve the school or program.

Contact us for more details