c o n t a c t u s

H-1B Specialty Workers

Persons who want to enter the U.S. to work in a professional occupation may be eligible to enter the U.S. under an H-1B Specialty Worker Visa. In order to qualify, the person must:

  • Come to the U.S. to perform work in a specialty occupation (such as Programmer, Analyst, Consultant, Engineer, Accountant, and many more);
  • The occupation must require the application of highly specialized knowledge and the attainment of at least a bachelor's degree or its equivalent as a minimum requirement for the job;
  • Establish that the person has full state licensure, if the position requires a license; and
  • That the person has completed the educational degree required for entry into the job, or has the equivalent to the degree through experience and education.

Contact us for more details