c o n t a c t u s

K1- FiancE(E) Visa

A foreign person, who is a fiance(e) to a U.S. citizen, may enter the U.S. temporarily under the K1- Fiance(e) Visa. In order to obtain a K-1 visa, the U.S. citizen on behalf of the fiance(e) must file the application, and the purpose of the admission into the U.S. must be solely to conclude a valid marriage with the petitioning U.S. citizen within ninety days after admission. After the marriage occurs, the foreign person can then apply for permanent residency as the spouse of a U.S. citizen and receive a green card.

Contact us for more details