c o n t a c t u s

TN - NAFTA Business Visitors from Canada and Mexico

Citizens of Canada and Mexico seeking to enter the U.S. temporarily to engage in work in the U.S. are eligible to enter under a TN NAFTA visa. In order to be eligible, the person must:

  • Be a citizen of Canada or Mexico; Seek employment in the U.S. as a professional.
  • Have at least a Bachelors degree or appropriate credentials demonstrating status as a professional in the profession to be performed while in the U.S.
  • Members of religious group or community who have an authentic nonprofit, religious institute in the United States.
  • Aliens entering the US to work exclusively as the minister of a religious community or group.
  • The US nonprofit religious organizations that recruit alien religious workers in various religious vocations, including religious instructors, liturgical workers, missionaries, catechists, etc

Contact us for more details